- التاريخ: 16 فبراير 2018
- التوقيت: 10:00 - 12:00
Travel Photography: how to get the most out of your trip: By Mohamed Hakem
Do you love travel and photography? Mohamed Hakem will be talking about how to plan, enjoy and make the most out of your photographic trip. You will learn every detail from packing and planning, finding the best locations and of course how to take great photos. This will be done through real life travel photography trips.
Date: 16 February , 2018
Admission Fees : LE30
Venue: 15 Somal Street, Korba, Heliopolis.
– Planning/Studying trips
– What gear will you need
– How to get the most out of the tough situations
– the best shots for every timing of the day
– Shooting techniques and how to get the most out of your camera
– The best workflow after shooting
– post processing RAW photos till the final result
– Bonus material and how the shot is taken
Mohamed Hakem is an internationally recognized Travel and Landscape Photographer, Educator and blogger who spends his life shooting some of the most beautiful, remote and remarkable places in Egypt and the world. Mohamed is the official Fujifilm Ambassador and X-Photographer in Egypt, He is also a camera reviewer and a travel blogger at hakemphotography.com and stevehuffphoto.com.