58B Toumanbay Read more [...]
Space Category: Co-Working
Necessity is the mother of invention
Thus, the idea of a coworking spaces emerged, bringing together different groups of individuals and companies in a work-friendly environment and possibilities that they would not be able to provide alone at the beginning of the road.
So we thought about establishing a work house because of our personal need in many times for such a place to work away from the noise of cafes and places not equipped for this purpose, so start with us the journey of success we can not do without you, we built the place and you will add value to him.
– To find a place that gives you an atmosphere of privacy and a workable environment.
– To find who helps you to start your career.
– To share experiences and knowledge.
– Make yourself a bigger circle of success partners.
– to make a place to accommodate your thoughts and dreams, however difficult and strange in the eyes of others.
– To establish a community together and join together to achieve our desired goal.
What WorkDar offers:
– Large meeting rooms (25 people), medium (15 people), small (5 people) with all the equipment:
– White Boards
– Sound System
– Lecture halls
– Fully equipped photography studios
– Reading and working places equipped with computer connections
– Outdoor venue suitable for exhibitions and Open Days
– Equipped electronics workshop
– Workshop area of WorkDar House of Work suitable for all workshops of art “carving, pottery, wood, … etc.”